Pages

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

10 things from Belinda -4


31. student calculator given away already Yoohoo
32. wallet garbage 
33. remote garbage 
34. pile of receipts and papers ( OK I have thrown out extra paper I did think you would want to see it all) recycle
35. baby toy given away
36. calculator garbage 
37. bag of bits and bobs some recycle and some garbage
38. phone charger garbage 
39. bits and bobs some recycle and some garbage
40. paper recycle

I have started a metal recycling bucket, I have ezy scrap coming to pick up so me old garden furniture so and going to give them my bucket of met scrap. I figure this is better than going in the waste and I don't think you can put this kind of stuff in the recycling bin.

My aim to to get my ration of recycling/give away to garbage to tilt to the recycling side, I seem to be putting to much in the garbage. 

I also need to find out if there is any way to recycle power cords/ phone chargers etc. I hate putting them in the garbage so I will work on finding a place today for them, if its possible. searching now!

No comments:

Post a Comment